POLKA DOTS

What do you do?

Today I'm linking up with Caitlin from Greater Than Rubies and other bloggers to share tips on how to give old clothing new life. If you've been following along, you've probably noticed that I'm passionate about sustainability in fashion, so I'm very excited to see what my fellow bloggers come up with!

If this is your first time visiting this link up, the basic premise is encouraging one another to make the most of our wardrobes and find new ways to wear pieces that we already have. You don't have to own a ton of clothing or go shopping every other week to dress stylishly!




sunglasses : CVS    necklace : made by me    cardigan : Target  
tee : thrifted    pants : refashion    shoes : Target

Once upon a time, these cropped denim pants were drab, stretched out, and sad-looking. I took in the legs a bit to revive their shape and painted them with fabric paint to create a fun, printed pant. With these new improvements, I'm probably going to be holding onto these pants a little bit longer :)


Do you have any tips for reviving old clothes? Please share, I'd love to hear them!

Thank you for reading!

Labels: ,