REFASHION : PANTS

Refashion #1: The printed pant
My love of the printed pant trend has not yet motivated me to actually purchase a pair of my own, and when I rediscovered this pair of denim crops, I felt like they were just begging to be decorated. I created a polka dot stencil using a penny and some cardstock and worked down each leg, front and back, with a foam brush and some white fabric paint.

Before

After



Refashion #2: The skinny jean
When these flared jeans got pretty ragged at the hems, I chopped off the original hem (or what was left of it), took the legs in at the inseams, and sewed a new hem to create a new pair of skinny jeans, which are now one of my favorite pairs of pants. Best of all, this refashion cost me absolutely nothing!

Before

After

And voila! Wardrobe successfully updated without having to purchase any new clothing, and I'm getting more use out of two pairs of pants that otherwise would have been ignored, donated or thrown away. Double win!

Labels: