THAT '70S VIBE





blouse | H&M via thredUP | similartwo-toneblack
jacket | Target (old) | similar
bag | local boutique | similar
jeans | Kohl's (old) | similar | also love these
booties | Macy's | similar | wedge


The '70s as a decade was pretty intriguing in terms of fashion, and it's been fun to see it making a bit of a comeback this season. I love flared jeans, so you don't have to tell me twice!

This outfit is a great example of how essential staple items are in a wardrobe. I've owned this jacket and these jeans pretty much since I was a freshman in college six years ago. They weren't very expensive when I purchased them, but the quality of these never-go-out-of-style pieces has allowed them to last me through many seasons. Learning how to recognize good (and bad) quality is such an invaluable skill when shopping for clothes. The most important thing I've learned is that expensive doesn't necessarily mean good quality, and cheaper doesn't necessarily mean bad quality. Which ultimately makes the process a lot more complicated, of course.

Are there any brands or stores you frequent that seem to have quality products? Do tell! It's pretty awesome when we can all learn from each other.


Thanks for stopping by!





Labels: , ,