FALL & WINTER CAPSULE WARDROBE 2015-2016




Happy Wednesday, everyone! Hope you're having a good week so far.

The weather has been cooling down around here, so I've finished planning my fall & winter 2015-2016 capsule wardrobe just in time! I already own most of these items (plus a few extra sweaters and dresses), so my shopping list this season is pretty short.

Why do I plan out a capsule wardrobe? Here are a few reasons:

As usual, I skipped outerwear, accessories, and off-season pieces so that I could really focus on the core of my wardrobe for the current season. I really can't speak highly enough about this method; it's completely changed the way I approach clothing.

**P.S. I'm working on a wardrobe planning worksheet to make this process easy and fun for anyone who wants to try it out! Available through my Etsy shop very soon!**



Thanks for stopping by!





Labels: , , , ,