EVERLANE PRODUCT REVIEW


Have you heard of Everlane? They're a newer retailer that seems to be steadily growing in popularity. Some of my favorite style bloggers swear by their products, praising the fit and quality. Everlane emphasizes transparency in their supply chains and pricing, giving consumers the inside scoop. In the fashion industry it's nothing short of revolutionary.

Some time ago I ordered a couple of their v-neck t-shirts to see what all the fuss was about. Personally, I always find product reviews to be very helpful in making purchasing decisions, so I thought I'd pay it forward and share my findings!

PROS


CONS


WOULD I PURCHASE AGAIN?
Yes, although next time I'll try a different neckline style. This one looks promising.

Have you purchased anything from Everlane? How was your experience?



Thanks for stopping by!





Labels: ,