RAINY DAYS


top : Banana Republic via consignment shop | similar | similar | love
blazer : Banana Republic via thredUP | splurge | spendsave 
bottoms : unknown brand via consignment shop | splurge (made in U.S.A.) | spend | save
shoes : Target | exact

As I'm writing this, I'm realizing that every piece of this outfit, minus the shoes, was purchased secondhand. I don't mean to be a walking ad for buying gently-used apparel, but I really can't talk it up enough! Aside from the fact that it diminishes the fast fashion cycle's effect on the environment, it's easier on my wallet, and I have access to quality brands that under normal circumstances I would not be able to afford. Talk about a win-win situation!

This particular day was gloomy and rainy, and I have a tendency to reach for my more colorful and fun pieces when the weather is gray. It's like an instant mood-booster. I finally found the red pants I've had on my wardrobe wish list for months, and the looming clouds were the perfect reason to break them out.

Does anybody else dress according to the weather, or is that just me?


Thanks for stopping by!





Labels: , ,