SHORTS SEASON


top | Soprano via thredUP | exact* | exact in lt. blue*
necklace | old
shorts | refashioned by me
sandals | Famous Footwear | similar | similar | similar

*ethical shopping option

Some women love it; others hate it. But regardless of how you feel about it, we can no longer deny that shorts season is here.

And for some of us, shopping for shorts is a somewhat laborious task. Why? Because we're hoping for a little more coverage than the teeny-tiny styles saturating the market. Maybe the issue is modesty, or comfort-level, or dress code, or just practicality, but finding cute shorts with an inseam of more than 3" can be quite the challenge.

Last summer, I did my own shorts refashion to create the exact style I wanted. This is a great eco-friendly option to recycle old pants and make them new again. But if you're a bit short on time, below I've put together a little collection of not-so-little shorts, all with at least a 4" inseam, and all under $50  (except for the romper, which I added only because it's pretty and also has a decent inseam)!

Thanks for stopping by!





Labels: , , ,