READS | VOLUME 7

 

Happy Friday, everyone! The week is just about over, can you believe it? Here are a few articles that I wanted to share with you all. Enjoy!

8 Reasons Successful People Are Choosing to Wear the Same Thing Every Day
By Joshua Becker
Possibly the best argument I've read so far in support of the capsule wardrobe movement.

May Budget + Budget FAQ
By Franziska
One thing I really appreciate about Fran is that she budgets carefully and shops for fashion very intentionally. Here she answers questions about managing expenses and shopping while being in medical school, which I thought was pretty interesting.

France's Thin-Model Ban Would Include Jail Time, Major Fines
By Alex Apatoff
I'm very excited to see the pool of models slowly diversifying in fashion because I think it is a much-needed change. But is this taking things to a new extreme? Or is it a necessary regulation?


Thanks for stopping by!





Labels: