NEW BEGINNINGS


cardigan | Target | current v-neck version
blouse | Old Navy | love this colorblock version | fairly-made in black*
bottoms | 7FAM via consignment shop | similar | similar* | similar*
booties | Macy's (sold out) | similar

*ethical shopping option

Greetings, friends! Life has been crazy this past week with moving-related activities, but I'm now hailing from our brand-spanking new (to us) apartment. I am excited to settle in and make this place our new home.

This outfit was born more out of necessity than anything else since I'm currently living out of cardboard boxes, but I ended up being very pleased with the result. Polka dots are just one of those patterns that always make me feel cute and put together (even if I'm secretly feeling a bit frazzled).

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


Thanks for stopping by!





Labels: , ,