UNIFORM


necklace | handmade via ADF Boutique on Etsy | exact
top | Target | similar in black | similar in coral
cardigan | Target | exact
bottoms | Joe's Jeans via thredUP (refashioned by me) | save | save | similar* | similar*
flats | Target | exact

*ethical shopping option

You awake with a start, rub your eyes, stare sleepily at your alarm clock/phone. Oh crap! Is that really the time?? Gonna be late! You dash to the bathroom and almost trip over yourself while frantically attempt to brush your teeth and hair simultaneously. Next stop: your closet. Gotta look presentable and put-together. What do you grab?

For me, my fashion "uniform" consists of the following: a simple top + a cardigan + skinny jeans + a piece of statement jewelry. When I don't know what to wear or don't have time to even think about putting together an outfit, this is my fail-safe; my secret weapon. They're the items I gravitate towards when I shop, they make up a significant percentage of my wardrobe, and they are easy to mix and match.

Your turn! Do you have a fashion formula that you like to fall back on? Do tell!

Thanks for stopping by!





Labels: , , ,