READS | VOLUME 6


A few fashion-related reads to get your thinker ticking. Hope you're enjoying the week so far!

The Neurological Pleasures of Fast Fashion
By Marc Bain
A fascinating piece with a more comprehensive look at fast fashion than many articles I've read.

How To Use Pinterest to Find Fashion Inspiration
By blogger Kimi
This gal's got some really great and thoughtful tips. I use Pinterest all. the. time. but some of these ideas were new to me. Definitely going to try them out!

Why I Wear The Exact Same Thing To Work Every Day
By Matilda Kahl
Being in a creative career and having a similar dress code to that of the author, this one took me by surprise. I love that I get to wear pretty much whatever I want to work. But this article definitely got me thinking about the hidden costs that may come with that freedom.


Thanks for stopping by!





Labels: