TOP 5 SECONDHAND CLOTHING SHOPS


I've mentioned before that I purchase a lot of used clothing to stock my wardrobe. I'll be the first to admit that I don't shop conscientiously all of the time, but I do like buying secondhand because it's budget-friendly and better for the environment. This week I thought I'd share some of my favorite shopping haunts in the Minneapolis/Saint Paul area. Enjoy!

1. FASHION AVENUE
This one is probably my all-time favorite. Upscale resale means designer brands at affordable prices! I don't really care about labels, but the quality that often comes with the label is very appealing to me.

2. SHAG STUDIO
Unique clothes and vintage fashion. They also have unbelievable deals sometimes; I found a pair of boots there for $2, and I bought two sweaters from them for a dollar a piece. And an added bonus: you can get your hair cut there too!

3. NU LOOK CONSIGNMENT
More upscale resale, but not quite as nice as Fashion Avenue. Also carries children's clothes.

4. SALVATION ARMY (Downtown Minneapolis)
Apparently some people on the internet are calling this one "The Underground Target." I've only been there once, but they have unique and quirky items on the main floor and a TON of sample products from Target in the basement. It's kind of amazing.

5. REWIND VINTAGE
Another great vintage shop with a little more variety. I love their unique jewelry. I just found out that they actually have two locations, but I'm only familiar with the one on Johnson Street.

Got any you'd add to the list? Please do share! I love the excitement of discovering a new favorite shop.


Thanks for stopping by!



Labels: , ,