GOALS FOR 2015


Are you into New Year's resolutions? Personally, I'm not a huge fan, probably because of the connotations that tend to go along with them. I do, however, love the idea of starting fresh and living better. 2015 is a clean slate just waiting to be filled with people and experiences, and that's an exciting thought.

I've made a list of goals for the new year that I'd like to be striving towards in different categories of my life. Some are just vague ideas, while others are firm plans that I hope to stick to. I'm eager to see what this new year will bring!



FASHION | Limit purchases to replacements and accessories only (no new clothes)

HEALTH | Maintain a yoga routine

INTELLECT | Read more books

FOOD | Improve meal-planning skills

RELATIONSHIPS | Learn to love others better

BEAUTY | Try some new hairstyles

ART | Take more photos

SPIRITUALITY | Write down 3 things that I am thankful for each day

TECHNOLOGY | Spend more time unplugged


What are your hopes/expectations for 2015?


Thanks for stopping by!



Share this post:

Labels: