ETHICAL FASHION : UNDER $100

Ethical Fashion 1


__________________________

Gray tee
Striped dress
Gray dress
Blue skirt
Denim shirt
Shorts
Floral skirt
Sleeveless blouse
Check trousers
Printed tee
___________________________


In my efforts to make more ethical purchases, I've been discouraged by the hefty price tags accompanying many fair trade products. I mean, it makes sense, but I'm still a girl on a budget! It's also been a struggle to find ethically-made clothing that fits my personal aesthetic. As a result, I tend to buy a lot of my clothing at thrift stores and consignment shops, and occasionally I'll buy from mainstream retailers who are at least implementing some kind of social responsibility plan. However, as I find cute and affordable ethical brands, I want to be sharing them with you so that you can benefit from my research, if you so choose. All of the items pictured above are currently under $100!

P.S. If you know of any great ethical fashion brands, please do share!


Thanks for stopping by!



Labels: , ,