INSPIRED | INVALUABLE




________________________________________________

dress : Anthropologie (here)
coat : Pinkqueen (here)
ring : Invaluable (here)
clutch : Macy's (here)
shoes : Macy's (here)
________________________________________________


I honestly didn't know very much about rings until my then-boyfriend-now-fiance and I started talking about engagement. I'm still no expert, but hey, at least they're on my radar now! And my appreciation for them is slowly growing.

I might be a mere fledgling when it comes to finger jewelry, but anyone who knows me knows that I love vintage and fashions of the past. Invaluable, a huge online marketplace for the auctioning of antiques, art, collectibles, and estate sales, asked me to create an outfit inspired by one of their rings. The former fashion student in me was more than happy to oblige!

The result, as shown above, was an eclectic mix of ethereal, structural, and modern. I would wear this in a heartbeat! Now if I can only figure out how to get this ensemble into my closet...

Thanks for stopping by!



Share this post:

Labels: , ,