GINGHAM STYLE





_______________________________________

cardigan : Target (exact)
necklace : Charming Charlie (similar)
top : thredUP (similar)
watch : Target (exact)
jeans : Kohl's (exact)
flats : Target (exact)
_______________________________________

Gingham is one of my new favorite prints. It has such a cute, vintage-y vibe, don't you think? I prefer it in classic blues and reds, which also happen to work best with my current wardrobe, but there are plenty of other colors out there right now too if you're feeling a bit more daring.

This mustard yellow boyfriend cardigan is on regular rotation in my wardrobe (as you may have noticed), and for good reason. I'm constantly surprised by how versatile this color is! I love wearing it with gray, navy, white, and now blush, but it goes well with a lot of other colors too. I love my neutrals, but it's nice to add a pop of color every once in a while.

What about you? Do you have a signature color that you wear over and over again? A signature print?

Thanks for stopping by!



Share this post:

Labels: , ,