A POP OF COLOR

Maybe I should have titled this post, "Two Pops of Color." When I was digging through my closet for an outfit this morning, I couldn't decide if I wanted to wear the ruby blazer or the orange tee, but I was thrilled to realize that they look great together  :)  I kept the rest of the ensemble pretty neutral to let the color combination be the statement of the look.

If this is your first time visiting this link up, hosted by Caitlin @ Greater Than Rubies, the basic premise is encouraging one another to make the most of our wardrobes and find new ways to wear pieces that we already have. You don't have to own a ton of clothing or go shopping every other week to dress stylishly!




necklace : old    blazer : H&M    top : thrifted    jeans : Forever 21    bag : Target


What is your favorite way to add a pop of color to an outfit?


Thank you for reading, and I hope you have a wonderful week!

Labels: , ,